CT-6 LEG TRACTION SPLINT TACTICAL/MILITARY
The CT-6 is a Leg Traction Splint designed for Pre Hospital Care and Patient transport, specifically in combat scenarios. It is primarily used on patients with mid-line femur fractures. The CT-6 helps relieve patient pain and prevents further damage to surrounding muscle and tissue while reducing the risk of death caused from severed arteries. The CT-6 is made of carbon tubing which snaps together via an internal bungee. A buckle secures the Ischial strap to the upper leg and groin. These buckles prevent accidental releases and are commonly used by US military forces. Traction is achieved with a 4 to1 purchase system using a small line to apply tension. This method results in a very precise and delicate form or traction that is also powerful enough to be effective on extra large adults. The CT-6 is extremely compact, light and strong.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Carbon Fiber Tubing: Corrosion resistant, temperature stabile, extremely high strength to weight ratio, x-ray translucent.
- 4:1 Purchase Traction System: makes it easy to apply ample traction for even the largest patient. The V-Jam cleat makes it easy to readjust traction, key in long transport situations. Includes safety clip to prevent accidental releases.
- Application: The CT-6 comes out of the bag ready to go; all of the necessary parts are attached to the splint. There is no way to lose pieces, resulting in very fast application times.
- Instruction Manual: Each splint comes with its own “quick reference” two sided instruction manual that is water proof and tear resistant.
- Light: Unit weighs 1.1 lbs (500 grams)
- Colors: Black Straps, Black Carbon
- Tactical Bag: Black. Military Bag: Camo.
- Compact: Unit fits in small synch bag, 3 x 4 x 12” (7.6 x 10.2 .30.5cm)
- Includes Molle compatible bag, labeled.
- Strong: Carbon Fiber poles, nylon webbing and injection molded plastics.
- Effective: Four to one pulley system for efficient, easily adjustable traction.
CT-6 NSN 6515 01 521 5730CT-6 Ankle Hitch NSN 6515 01 522 1717CT-6 Leg Strap kit NSN 6515 01 523 5599
The CT-6 has been designed for Military and Tactical use. On the military version, the Ischial strap utilizes a Cobra buckle.
Over 25,000 currently in use around the world, in various militaries, this product is extremely well tested.
Product includes everything that is needed, including synch bag, instruction manual, ankle hitch and leg straps; all of which are easily replaceable with their own part numbers.
Made in USA; guaranteed quality product. CE approved.